We recently underwent an Ofsted inspection. We received a grading of good and a full copy of the report is available here.
Key points from the report:
- Staff offer exciting activities and resources covering all areas of learning, promoting children’s learning and development.
- Staff establish strong and trusting partnership with parents. They work closely with parents and other professionals to support children’s individual care, development and learning needs.
- Staff work well together and form an experienced and coherent staff team. They clearly enjoy what they do and this creates a happy and friendly environment.
- Children are happy and enjoy exploring their well-resourced environment. Their behaviour is good, and they are developing skills that are preparing them for school.
- The manager monitors effectiveness and encourages staff professional development through training, which demonstrates a drive for continuous improvement.